Laser resurfacing technique has been known into many names. It was sometime called laser peel, lasabrasion or laser vaporization. But all in all it only boils down to one thing; it can help in curing several skin problems you may be experiencing now. It can help remedy some wrinkles, scar and blemishes.
Just this first quarter of the year, Kim Kardashian has announced her expensive laser treatment to help maintain her young and s smooth skin.
How it Works
Laser face resurfacing works through its concentrated pulsating light beams that targets the part of the skin needing of the treatment. It removes skin layer by layer in a very precise manner known only to laser treatments.
Lately, laser resurfacing also become a treat for those who found unresponsive results from facelifts. This unresponsiveness then maybe referred to the laser technique to achieve its aimed results.
Other things it can remedy are as follows:
• Grayish skin tones
• Liver spots
• Aged skin
• Acne scars or chicken pox scars
• Wrinkles and fine lines
Benefits of Laser Skin resurfacing
1. It reverses signs of aging. It will help you look younger and prettier.2. It diminishes unwanted marks and lines. It helps removes spots and wrinkles. It can also reduce blotchiness and skin patches.
3. It reduces skin roughness. Sometimes skin texture may be an overall contributor to how you look. A laser resurfacing may benefit your skins over all texture; this roughened texture might be caused by the sun and other harmful environment elements.
4. It stimulates production of collagen. Collagen keeps your skin plumper and younger. When it is reproduced through laser, then no question, you will be getting that smooth face plus a younger skin.
5. It can remove warts and moles. Sometimes it is even used to treat cancer when it is only at sit early stage.
6. It can revise surgical scarring. Your previous surgeries or accident injuries might be a major source of some scars. Facial scarring though is even eventful as it is in the face. The laser face resurfacing technique can help minimize the scars or even altogether remove it.
Complications though rare are very likely result of it. It may occur due to infection and abnormal healing. Some skin shades may also be not a candidate for the treatment. Each laser treatment may be used depending on the skin color and according to your doctors’ advice.
To avoid risk and complication, a thorough evaluation and tests can be done to help reduce your risks. Choosing the best doctor too may help you avoid further complications. When opting for the treatment, make sure you speak with the expert. Do your homework, always be alert of the do’s and don’ts and always hear what your surgeon has to say.
A healthy lifestyle may also help you get the best of the laser technique. It will contribute to a healthier and younger skin. Next stop? Have some healthy diet and plan some fitness routine.